Sunday, May 2, 2010

Final Project

Well, I guess it's that time again, the end of the semester. For most classes, I am relieved it's over. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed this class. My final project highlights the fun atmosphere that Beth created for us. My strengths lie in programming, so I did a short ditty in php. You choose from a drop down "What Beth Says," and the program randomly chooses from a list of "Class Responses." The class response is chosen from a short list of one-word snippets I remember most about the course.

Some results don't make any sense, some are funny, and some just make you cock your head and say "huh?" This was by design. I could have programmed it to always give you an "appropriate" response. This course has taught me not to give the "appropriate" response in life, just because I am supposed to.

Here's the link: Fun With Seeing Sideways

Thanks to all for a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment