Monday, February 8, 2010

Dogma Circles

I was thinking about crop circles when the weekend snow came. I have a rescue pit/bull mastiff mix. He's a 100+ pound curious gentle teddy bear. It's all in how you raise them. If I wanted him to fight, he would for me. But I am not a sick, twisted, narcissistic, sadistic @$$hole.... but I digress.

I love the tracks dogs make in the snow. Some are timid and only go 2' from the door and come back in, but rowdy dogs like mine run rampant and leave circles, squares, snout marks and more. I think they like the snow because it covers all the scents and makes it a challenge to find everything again.... oooohhh it's a brand new back yard! SQUIRREL!!!!!!

I love to watch it. We could learn from them and continue to be surprised by the simple things. Here's a pic of my dogma circles:



No comments:

Post a Comment