Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Response to 8 Feb Class

Well, this was my first week back with Beth as the instructor. I had her for a class about 8 years ago... yes, i'm a professional part-time student! I should be done soon, though, thank Goddess. <--not a typo. Beth, you haven't changed! This is a compliment. I enjoyed you style then, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it again this semester.

It was interesting to see the other crop circle projects. I need to keep in mind that I should "show my work." If nothing else, write my stream of consciousness that lead me to choose what I did for the project. I have always struggled with this. Coming from a math and engineering background, I would even neglect to show my work in those classes, resulting in lower grades... you'd think I would have learned by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment