Monday, February 15, 2010

Square Peg

I've been thinking about this assignment during the past week. After letting the idea of circles simmer in my thoughts for a week, I brainstormed them. I let my right brain ponder the idea while I completed the menial tasks of everyday life. As I performed the brainstorm, I steered myself into R-mode to facilitate the development of figurative circles. I scribed the words as they came to me, trying not to filter any. You can see how one led to another.

I will explain any that aren't clear in class.

Below is my brainstorm of circles:

Catch 22
reasoning
thought
reference
love
marriage
eyes
soul
karma
universe
cities
bloodstream
racetracks
cruises
vacations
soil
health
pain
nightmares
history
anger
hatred
regret
embarrassment
memories
conversation
language
arguments
war
religion
economy
recycling
global warming
weather
physics
clouds
rain
snow
ice ages
evolution
Catch 22

No comments:

Post a Comment